The survey was conducted in June-July 2020 using the CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing) methodology. It involved 1,142 customers of DNV GL – Business Assurance across different industries in Europe, North America, Central & South America and Asia.
The sample does not claim to be statistically representative of companies worldwide. For further information, please see the full study.
A total of 120 companies in the sample were identified as LEADERS based on a list of attributes defined by the project team.
LEADERS represent 10.5 % of the total respondents; the analysis of their answers offers insights into the best practices and mindset of the companies with more mature approaches to supply chain resilience.
- Green circles in charts: significantly above average data. Red circles: significantly below average data.
- Supply chain position: Companies mainly buyers versus mainly suppliers in a standard supply chain.
- Sustainability help resilience: Retain that a more sustainable supply chain is also a more resilient supply chain.
- Small / large companies: Small companies (<100 employees) versus large companies (>= 500 employees).
- Spread SC: Domestic versus International + Global.