To train potential Internal Auditors in the principles and practices of ISMS auditing in a manner compatible with ISO 27001:2013 or equivalent standards in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011:2018.
Additional course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
- At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the application of Information Security Management Systems
- Understand the application of the PDCA cycle in ISMS Realise the true role and potential of internal ISMS audits
- Understand the importance of continual improvement of the ISMS
- Understand the role of internal ISMS audits in the maintenance and continual improvement of ISMS
- Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors Understand the principles of internal ISMS audits
Information Technology Managers, Information Security Managers, and Administrators, Quality Officers, Risk Managers, practicing Information Security Consultants occupied with the task of participating in and/or leading audit teams during audits of the information security management systems.